Friday, October 26, 2012

Light Moment

For myself, for a long time... maybe I felt inauthentic or something, I felt like my voice wasn't worth hearing, and I think everyone's voice is worth hearing. So if you've got something to say, say it from the rooftops.

- Tom Hiddleston

 

There will be a service of song, prayer, and readings today as we celebrate the theme of "Giving Voice" for this year's Spiritual Care Week.  You are invited to this celebration of spiritual gifts in action on Friday, October 26, 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 pm in the Pritzker Auditorium, on the 3rd floor of Feinberg Pavilion at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

 

And whether or not you can stop by this event, please know we are always available to you 24/7!  Page us at 73288.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. However, all comments are moderated and will not be posted until approved. Thanks!